At FEVA, we give you many options for your perfect truck.
Below is a list of some of the basic things you will need to decide when making your purchase:
- Custom Built or an 'Off the Lot' stocked unit
- CDL or Under CDL class
- Rear Mount or Forestry
- Working Height of the Boom: 40’, 55’, 60’, or 70’
- Chassis Manufacturer: We can build your truck on basically any chassis you choose. Our standard in stock chassis are Freightliner, International, Ford, and Dodge.
- Automatic or manual transmission
- Air Brakes or Hydraulic Brakes
- 2 Wheel Drive or 4 Wheel Drive
|To take a look at a particular FEVA truck, browse through the navigation bar and choose your desired options. You'll notice when browsing, the trucks in this section are painted white, FEVA's standard color. As a custom feature we can paint your truck any color you choose! Our Gallery has some examples of customer’s trucks with a variety of paint jobs and configurations.
We know deciding on such a big purchase can stir up many questions as to what is perfect for you. Our FEVA expert sales staff is available to help you make decisions, answer questions, and give you a quote. During regular business hours, we would love to answer your questions personally by either phone or email. You can even try us during off hours. If one of our sales staff is available, they will be more than willing to help. Otherwise, please email us or leave a phone message. We guarantee a speedy response.